C Suite-experienced digital and operational transformation expert with over 25 years of experience ranging from startups to global 50 enterprises.
- Digital Transformation: Designed and executed technology roadmap that enabled the firm to increase revenues from $633M to $2.5B
- M&A: Integrated new business and systems at JPMC during two global mergers (JPMorgan - Chase and JPMC - Bank One)
- M&A: Built a technical integration program that accelerated 40 mergers, carve outs, and divestitures per year.
- Negotiated, implemented, and governed the implementation of Salesforce, Workday, Reliaquest, ServiceNow, ERP Upgrade, and cloud infrastructure migration.
A seasoned executive with experience at organizations such as JPMorganChase, MetLife, and Alvarez & Marsal. This individual has led countless large scale Digital Transformations, Mergers & Acquisitions, Implementations and MSP's.
Years of Experience
Years in Current Role
Years at Current Company
Largest Team Size
Global CIO - Leading Management Consulting Firm
CIO - Global PE Backed Insurance Firm
Executive Director - Global Financial Services
- Management Consulting
- Private Equity
- Investment Banking
- B.A. - Dual Degree in Internationals Relations / Computer Application
- M.S. - Technology Management
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Transformation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Growth Strategy
- C-Suite & Executive Leadership
- Data Analytics + AI/ML