An expert executive with 26 years of experience has extensive experience in technology and private equity consulting, with a focus on technology, cyber risk turnaround and performance optimization. They have held several senior positions at well-known consulting firms throughout the United States. Their responsibilities have included developing Enterprise Risk Management functions, conducting cyber due diligence assessments, advising clients on digital transformation and emerging technologies, leading large-scale cloud security implementations, conducting IT due diligence and TSA transition planning, and establishing and managing information security programs. They have also held interim CISO positions at organizations ranging from hedge funds to state governments. This individuals expertise also includes leading projects and teams ranging in size and scope, growing revenue, and creating a culture of accountability and innovation.
- Cyber due diligence assessments on target organizations for PE and Corporate Development clients.
- For a Top 10 PE firm, rapid assessments of technology and cybersecurity risks as part of investment due diligence and developing risk reduction programs and solutions. Collaborated with Portfolio Operations and portfolio company CIOs, CTOs, and CISOs to develop and implement best practices across the portfolio.
- Launched a managed service for hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, and PE firms to embed IT and cyber risk management.
As a growth-oriented technology leader, I bring deep advisory, operational, and industry knowledge to help clients overcome their critical challenges. My experience includes successfully launching, scaling, and growing technology consulting businesses. I have a proven track record of delivering multi-disciplinary solutions to global enterprise clients in the Financial Services, Life Sciences, and Healthcare industries. I am an engaging executive who sets the long-term vision in the boardroom, establishing trust and rapport with senior business stakeholders to drive change. With extensive expertise in Cloud, applications, and infrastructure, I provide credible leadership to engineers. I am also a dedicated team mentor and developer.
- Private Equity
- Financial Services
- Fortune 500 & Government Security
- Professional Services Firms
- Master Of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering (BS/BE)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Areas of Expertise
- Cyber Due Diligence
- Designing & Implementing Cyber, Data protection & IT Security programs
- Large scale Cloud Security and broader Cloud design
- Conception, design, and implementation of world-class cybersecurity and technology risk management
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
- Cloud adoption business, technology, and cyber strategies, programs, and business applications migration planning to AWS and/or Azure