An expert executive with 26 years of experience has extensive experience in technology and private equity consulting, with a focus on technology, cyber risk turnaround and performance optimization. They have held several senior positions at well-known consulting firms throughout the United States. Their responsibilities have included developing Enterprise Risk Management functions, conducting cyber due diligence assessments, advising clients on digital transformation and emerging technologies, leading large-scale cloud security implementations, conducting IT due diligence and TSA transition planning, and establishing and managing information security programs. They have also held interim CISO positions at organizations ranging from hedge funds to state governments. This individuals expertise also includes leading projects and teams ranging in size and scope, growing revenue, and creating a culture of accountability and innovation.
- Cyber due diligence assessments on target organizations for PE and Corporate Development clients.
- For a Top 10 PE firm, rapid assessments of technology and cybersecurity risks as part of investment due diligence and developing risk reduction programs and solutions. Collaborated with Portfolio Operations and portfolio company CIOs, CTOs, and CISOs to develop and implement best practices across the portfolio.
- Launched a managed service for hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, and PE firms to embed IT and cyber risk management.
- Private Equity
- Master Of Business Administration (MBA)
Areas of Expertise
- Conception, design, and implementation of world-class cybersecurity and technology risk management