C-Suite experienced risk management & technology leader with expertise in turnarounds and in-depth product knowledge with over 15 years of experience including being a CIO/CISO.
- Advanced technological expertise in cybersecurity analysis, design, and implementation, with advanced skill in operating systems, applications, and business operations, including IT GRC, Intrusion Detection, Network Security Solutions and Network Management.
- Track record of successfully managing and implementing super complex and extremely technical projects, consistently providing deliverables on time and under budget
- Developed and incorporated automation along with cloud transformation and transition from on-prem or hybrid environments
- Served as a trusted senior advisor for Warburg Pincus (PE Firm) in discovery, assessment, and creation of IT program/roadmap of portfolio companies from evaluation to exit
Years of Experience
Years in Current Role
Years at Current Company
- Private Equity
- Advanced Management Program
Areas of Expertise
- Cybersecurity Analysis, Design, and Implementation
- Enterprise Technologies & Architecture