This seasoned executive is a highly experienced M&A and consulting transformation leader with over 30 years of progressive leadership experience across the entire transaction lifecycle. They have conducted numerous due diligence assignments assessing QofE linkages to stand-alone and IT driven value creation priorities and have industry expertise in high technology, manufacturing and distribution, services businesses, consulting, health and wellness, and retail.
They have experience in leveraging next-generation products and services within artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, and analytics across the private equity life cycle. They are focused strategically on linking transformation priorities to the deal thesis and driving accountability into portfolio companies and clients, and have a strong network across various private equity firms. Overall, they have previously held positions as SVP of M&A Services, Operating Director, Director of M&A Practice Finance and IT, Director of Private Equity Consulting, and Chief Information & Business Officer (CIO and VP of ComOps).
- Lead operating executive for 10 portfolio companies across an array of industries in differing phases of maturity and liquidity.
- Drove $100M+ in savings initiatives across the portfolio by restructuring operations, consolidating and outsourcing back-office functions, lowering purchasing spending via leverage, and deploying technology solutions.
- Executive leader in conducting IT due diligence and focusing on driving complex M&A integrations and separations.
- Transformed the front and back office of a global conglomerates America’s region, which represented $800M of the company’s total $1.4B in revenue.
- Private Equity
- Master of Business Administration - Operations and Strategic Planning
Areas of Expertise
- Value Creation