C-Suite leader in technology & digital transformation with over 23 years of experience ranging from startups to Fortune 100 corporate leadership. Industry verticals include Private Equity, Pharmaceutical, Utilities and Global Consulting.
Led one of the top performing Private Equity Organizations as their CIO/CTO as well as their portfolio-wide Information Security standards implementation and Information Security Council. Drove key initiatives and “playbooks” in areas such as Cloud Transformation, Data & Analytics, Automation, ERP strategy and Information Security.
- Leader of technology diligence efforts for key new acquisitions, investments, mergers and carve-outs
- Driver of CIOs/CTOs as they transitioned their technology organizations and capabilities through the end-state of these transactions.
- Led a $4.5B deal splitting a healthcare organization into two independent companies with simultaneous bolt-on. Provided IT leadership for execution of company split and bolt-on execution as well as move of functions to cloud.
- Led a $4.2B deal separating security provider from another organization and stood-up as an independent company. Served as CIO after deal closure
High energy expert at partnering with business leaders to enable business success and innovation utilizing the most current digital technology levers. Expert in driving technological and digital transformation within large and complex organizations. Broad industry exposure includes 24x7 IT operations and program leadership in manufacturing, regulated industries, software/high tech and field force & fleet scenarios.
- Private Equity
- Master of Business Administration
- B.S. Computer Science
Areas of Expertise
- Carve Outs
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Post acquisition operations, digital transformations, ERPs
- C - Suite & Executive Leadership
- Data Analytics + AI/ML
- SAP, Workday, Oracle, Salesforce
- Cloud Transformation, Automation, AI/ML, Agility/DevSecOps, Enterprise Architecture and Data & Analytics